Saturday, September 26, 2015

Conclusion of Fight for Valor sale. A big thanks to all of you for supporting it...

I'd like to thank everyone who took a look at my books or spread the word about them last week when Fight for Valor was on sale. And, for those who picked up a copy, I hope you enjoy what you read.

This story will always have a special place in my heart as my very first trilogy. Shadows of Valor was the first book I wrote on my own. Forgotten Valor was first sequel I ever wrote. And Fight for Valor was the longest book, to date, that sprung from my imagination, and also one of the most difficult to write, since I didn't want to blow the trilogy in the final act. I learned a lot by writing these, but mostly I had fun.

I've always loved origin stories, and Edwin's origin continues to intrigue me. I've been tossing around the idea of going backwards in time to the events hinted at in Fight for Valor, if only to explore that potential. Believe me, you'll be the first to know if that becomes a reality.

Anyway, thanks again. Don't forget to leave a review wherever you like leaving them, tell your friends about the story, or drop me a line on Goodreads.

And, in case you missed the sale, but would still like to read the trilogy, here are the links. Folks signed up for Amazon Prime or Kindle Unlimited can read all three for free.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment