Thursday, October 23, 2014

Announcement and Fantasy Review: The Slayer and the Sphinx by Adam Bolander

I'm excited to announce that I've landed a spot on an awesome blog called Pure Textuality, which features book news and reviews, among other things.

So, what does that mean for my blog here?

First off, not all that much. I'll still post book reviews, news, and, of course, stuff about my writing and publishing efforts. What will change is that some of my reviews will be featured on Pure Textuality, instead of here.  I'll post links as they are available.


Today's is the first one of these. So, check out my review of The Slayer and the Sphinx by Adam Bolander on Pure Textuality and hang out a while longer and check out the rest of the blog.

The Slayer and the Sphinx  (The Slayer and the Sphinx, #1)




No comments:

Post a Comment