Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What day is it? No, it's not hump day...well, it is, but...

It's release day for Fight for Valor!

It almost got away from me, but yes, that's a wrap. The Shadows of Valor trilogy is complete. As my first complete trilogy, this is how I'm feeling right now.



Edwin's long awaited awakening reveals more than he'd ever expected, even before his self-inflicted memory loss. Armed with new knowledge, he is torn between loyalty for Oresca and new, unavoidable obligations to Veracka and Princess Dorothea.

Peggy, finally coming to terms with her enhancement, faces a new dilemma. Edwin seems to have returned to himself, but she knows he's hiding something. She wants to trust him, but can she?
Just in case you'd like to pick up the Shadows of Valor trilogy, here are the links. Forgotten Valor is on sale this week. :-)



So, back to writing. I have two works in progress. It may be a year or so until they are done. One has a beginning and an ending, but no middle. One has a good beginning. Neither are related to anything I've done before. Should be fun. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment