Thursday, May 14, 2015

Talk about writing excuses...

I just spent three hours translating an article about the NBA on Duolingo from Spanish to English. Sigh...

The good news is that before I got caught up in the translations I wrapped up my third round of edits for Fight for Valor! (Plus, I suppose I learned a lot of neat sports terms en EspaƱol).


So, yeah, soon.  :-)

I'm likely to post this for pre-order on Amazon this weekend. I want to look at it once more, but I think I've pretty much extracted and eliminated all the errors.  I'm still a bit worried about the romantic scenes. I don't take them very far, but they're there, and I'm rather self-conscious about them. I want to clean them up, so to speak, but then again, they aren't that bad, and one of the major interactions is during one. I'm afraid the whole conversation would fall flat without the cuddling and canoodling.




No comments:

Post a Comment