Sunday, May 17, 2015

Exercise and editing, a great combo and here is why...

Today I went for a run. It's been a while since the last time I've done that. Usually, I practice karate or take walks, but today I ran. It was invigorating, even though I'm sorely out of practice. What does this have to do with editing?

Well, a lot actually. First off, exercise is an energizer, particularly helpful if you're going to be something sedentary and tedious (like editing). It's also a mood booster, so you'll feel good and that might help motivate you to get to work (cheerfully). And of course, it's good for your body. So you can stay healthy, not only fit, but well (As in not sick as often, and who wants to edit when they're sick? Not me.).

So, I ran today, and now it's time to edit.

I'm feeling good.
I'm motivated.
I'm energized.

What have you done today? Answer in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment