Thursday, November 7, 2013

National Novel Writing Month-destroyer of weekends and free time...

Available for pre-order now at
Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Apple!
NaNoWriMo is going full swing, but I told myself I wouldn't do it this year.  Nope, not me.  Instead, I want to recover from the months of editing and rewriting I've just wrapped up for Forgotten Valor (to be released Nov 20, pictured right), Shadows of Valor, and The Golden Ship.  But here's what's going to get me.  I've got an insane urge to just jump right in there, 7 days late, and do it anyway.

Ideas are churning.  Plot points and twists are spinning, looping, and somersaulting through my head on the way to work, when I'm eating dinner, when I'm practicing Karate.  I can't stifle them.  I can't ignore them.  And the longer I try to the more they press on my mind.  The story is calling, and I'm not sure I can resist much longer.

So, long story short, I've got a long weekend coming up and I might just throw sanity and peace to the wind and jump into the frenzy after all.  So, on the off chance I jump in and do it, the posts and reviews might become sparse this month.  If not, I'll work on taming the book I wrote for it last year, Fearless, and see if I can get it up and running by Christmas.  Nothing like a zombie book release just in time for the holidays.

Well, I'll keep you posted.  Wish me luck!  Either way I'll be busy this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment