Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fearless is free on Amazon Kindle, 2 days only!

Hurray it's May!

To celebrate, I'm offering my zombie apocalypse novel, Fearless, for free on Amazon, May 1-2 only.

These freebees are rare, so grab a copy today.

Of course, I love this book (I wrote it), but check out what others have to say:

"Wow! I didn't want this story to end. This is one of the best zompoc books that I've read in a while." -Lisa on Amazon (See her full review here.)

"This is a good book. I love the title- Fearless. I think if you like a zombie book without a lot of blood in it ,you would like it..." -Tori on Amazon (See her full review here.)

Did I mention I love finding new reviews of my books?  If you pick up a copy, I'd love to hear what you think.  Short reviews, long ones, I love them all.

So again, Fearless is free May 1st and 2nd only. Grab a copy and tell your friends!

Fearless is exclusively available on Amazon. Here are a few links:
In the US
In the UK
In Canada