Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Short Story Collection Review: Teddy Bear Cannibal Massacre edited by Tim W. Lieder

Teddy Bear Cannibal MassacreTeddy Bear Cannibal Massacre by Tim W. Lieder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Scary, creepy, humorous, etc.

There are no teddy bears, cannibals or massacres in this book, but there are some things on the same level of strange.

Some are definitely aimed at adults (as in not appropriate for children). A rather long story right in the middle seems more like a humorous memoir and totally doesn't fit with the general horror theme. Then again, I'm not sure this actually has a theme.

The majority of the stories are either creepy or scary. A few are really well done.

Overall, I enjoyed this read, though I probably shouldn't have read them just before going to bed. Recommended for folks who like short story collections, horror, and a little humor.


View all my reviews